Test and development driver for JA Motorsport and MRF Tyres India 2013
Test and development driver for JA Motorsport and MRF Tyres India 2012
British Formula 3 Internation Series with Carlin Motorsport 2011
British Formula 3 Internation Series with Carlin Motorsport 2010
Formula BMW Europe Series with Raikkonen Robertson Racing 2009
Formula BMW Europe Series with Raikkonen Robertson Racing 2008
British Championship Karting 1998 – 2007
Proposed, elected and chosen as a full member of the British Racing Drivers Club.
• British Formula 3 International Series with Championship winning team Carlin.
• 5th overall. 2 wins, 4 second places, 3 third places, 4 poles, 1 fastest lap. Suffered misfortune with engine and brake failures but recovered well in championship. Zandvoort F3 Masters finished 5th with 3rd fastest lap, top British driver.
• Tested GP2 for Racing Engineering in Jerez. 1 day test only and 12th.
• Selected by the British Racing Drivers Club as one of the most promising young British talents and awarded the Rising Star.
• Chosen as brand ambassador to Volkswagen UK and Bremont Watch Company.
• MSA Academy Coach. One of 3 coaches employed by the UK motorsport governing body, the MSA (Motorsports Association) for their MSA Academy. An elite academy created to support and develop the best in young British motor racing talent. Responsible for advising with one on one driving improvement as well as sponsorship and sporting guidance.